cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Mm, I know," Ronin agrees with a laugh that almost manages to sound in pain - not all that surprising given the subject matter of their conversation, but still. To hear that it makes Remi feel like a wendigo, though, has his smile twisting into something wicked, the hunter shrugging a little and resisting the urge (barely) to grind his hips down against the other man's. "Let's not test whether you can override the serum, hey?" He chuckles.

"You are talking a lot of trash for someone who's blushing," he remarks - who says he can't be a beautiful woman? - though he does hear the other man out as Remi considers the question. "Oh...?" A slow, crooked sort of grin spreads across Ronin's face, and he shifts to reach into one of the other drawers in his bedside cabinet. "How do you feel about blindfolds?" he asks.

One might think that Ronin has a plethora of sex toys in his bedroom (and who says he doesn't), but the truth is that the rope and silk he withdraws are more for fae bullshit than anything else.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-18-2023, 06:53 PM