cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Mm, fine. You do make a good point," Ronin murmurs, grinning against the wendigo's chest where his kisses have migrated. "We'll just say that if you do ask me to stop, I will. Bit soon for a safe word." Not to mention tame, given that it's just a blindfold and a bit of rope. But he can still feel the tension rippling and almost vibrating through the other man, the hunter hissing in a breath as he feels a plume of heat unfurl in his belly and head straight south.

Like a sudden thunderstorm, Ronin suddely surges forward to devour the wendigo's lips, letting his weight sink down onto him to spread fire in all the places they fit together. "Gods," he hisses into their kiss, "You have no idea how good you look." And while some might accuse the hunter of flattery, they can't see the flush to Remi's cheeks, the cupid's bow of his lips, the pulse jumping in his neck.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-18-2023, 08:16 PM