cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
For the second time that afternoon, Ronin's words have fire coursing through the wendigo's veins. He feels the muscles of his stomach simultaneously tighten as he shudders in a breath, eyelashes fluttering from behind the blindfold as if the silken darkness was something he could just will away. I want you to fuck me again reverberates through Remi's skull, causing his own cock to stiffen even more as fire drips down the back of his throat descending toward his balls.

Squeezing his eyes closed against the sudden brightness, the fae-blue of Ronin's gaze is a blurry and kaleidoscopic scene at first, before forming into something star-hard and bright with every blink of the wendigo's eyes. Having never properly been undone by the look of another man before, something in the flush of his friend's cheeks and the words - I want you to fuck me again - have the wendigo nearly feral with sudden desire.

All but scrambling to his knees in an effort to comply, he couldn't help but pause on his way to reach between the hunter's legs and grasp the base of his cock. "I can't wait to fuck you." Remi whispers darkly against Ronin's lips.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-18-2023, 08:58 PM