cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Shifting back to allow Remi the space to move, Ronin is already three steps ahead in their bedroom dance, such that when he finds both his lips and his cock quite suddenly occupied, it comes as a surprise to say the least. Hiccuping in a breath and thrusting automatically into the wendigo's hand, it's with a shuddering exhale that wants to be a laugh that he forces himself to concentrate, even as his cock twitches with rising anticipation.

"You won't have to wait long," he hisses, reaching forward to grasp the headboard and spreading his knees. Glancing over his shoulder at the other man, Ronin nods towards wherever the fuck Remi put the lube from last time. And even though they've done this once and it somehow feels more feverish than before, he still has to add a disclaimer. "Slow at first, remember. It'll be worth it."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-18-2023, 09:08 PM