cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Huffing out a soft breath to feel Remi finally draw close in a way Ronin knows will herald the beginning of a very pleasurable end for the two of them, the hunter rolls his shoulders and reminds himself to relax against the other man, willing all the tension from his muscles. It's a difficult balance to maintain with the way he wants to clench his jaw around a moan (he fails, and the sound hits the air with no resistance) or clutch at the headboard; gay, straight or anywhere in between, the only thing Ronin cares about right now is getting more of it.

"Oh, fuck--" He groans, sinking back against Remi as if to throw his own caution to the wind and encourage the drive of his hips and thrust of his cock, his head lolling back, lips parted. "Gods, fuck me. Slow, at first, and hard." It's no surprise that the hunter needs little time to adjust based on the events preceding this new position, but Ronin surprises himself with his own carnal need.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-18-2023, 09:25 PM