cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"You did. It was incredible," Ronin informs the other man, his wicked smile audible in his words. "And good, I hoped you'd say that." Because the hunter is already shifting to get comfortable, and as Remi curls himself around him, he's fumbling the kicked away blankets to drag them over the two of them. Melting back against the other man's chest, it's with a hum of quiet contentment that Ronin surrenders his hand, a smile curling his lips to feel kisses pressed against his shoulder.

It's a slow, golden hour for the hunter. It doesn't blink by like some naps do, where you feel cheated of time and comfort. No, Ronin allows himself to properly doze, to bask in the warmth and weight of another presence in the bed with him, to lift their hands occasionally to press kisses against the wendigo's knuckles, or to let his head tilt back to nuzzle against his cheek or temple.

And the alarm, when it does finally go off, is treated with a languid bat of his hand, Ronin slapping at the snooze button automatically. They've still got at least an hour left. It's fine.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-19-2023, 09:20 PM