cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"See?" The wendigo agrees, and though Ronin might only be playing at it, Remi leans forward to follow the hunter's movements that there might not even be a sip of air between them. Soon Remi will likely swerve lanes again and become irritable about this sort of affection, but right now it's with an easy intimacy that he stretches himself around the hunter before relaxing back against the bed.

In response, Remi's stomach rumbles, to which the wendigo huffs against Ronin's ear as if it was the hunter's fault. "True, but I might just be inclined to kill the first person to come through that door were I wendigo." He counters, before sighing rather indulgently. "I have imagined, though..." Biting at the inside of his cheek and resisting the sticky dread that tried to pull him in, Remi sighs softly. "..too much of a good thing is not always a good thing, they say."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-19-2023, 09:40 PM