cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Well, no chance of anyone bringing us coffee then." The wendigo murmurs with a lazy shrug. Just now he was quite content with the press of the hunter around him such that not even the allure of coffee was enough to have him wanting to get out of bed. So as Ronin slapped at the alarm again, Remi assumed that they were indeed going to risk things by going back to sleep.

The squeeze of his hand has Remi's eyes blinking back open, his fingers fidget slightly between Ronin's before the wendigo's sigh relaxes them. "I can. Or at least, I can touch you safely." He agrees. "But it...you all feel like a bundle of facts when I'm a wendigo. I hear your hearts beat and my mind shifts through it like data meant for just one purpose. This would feel..." Stiffening slightly as his previous worries tried to make themselves known again, the wendigo pulls in a deep breath against Ronin, letting it out slowly before speaking again.

"This-" His fingers come together against Ronin's. "-would not feel the way it does now. I would only be aware of your pulse and the temperature of your body. Your breathing rate and what it means. I would lay here not needing to breathe or swallow or eat, not needing a blanket or a pillow." In short, no it didn't need to be all or nothing, but certainly it would feel like nothing compared to how it was now.

"Also.." Chuckling darkly, Remi leans his lips against the soft place just beneath the hunter's ear. "There would be a very real chance of me breaking you."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-20-2023, 08:57 PM