cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Mm, unfortunately not. And Uber Eats doesn't exist any more, besides," Ronin murmurs, stifling his yawn against the pillow and relaxing anew into the warmth of the other man all around him, not least in the way their fingers lace together so seamlessly. His brows come together in a soft frown, however, as he listens to Remi explain, the hunter resisting the urge to shift or move to better look at his friend. Instead he remains just as he is - which is a good choice, as it happens, given the wicked addition Remi whispers against his neck.

"Breaking me aside," he says, dark amusement threading through the words, "that does sound like it would give you mental whiplash. I..." He doesn't want to say is it worth it because even if it wasn't, it's not like Remi is in a position to say no to being injected with the serum, but the sentiment lingers anyway.

"There must be a reason you ended up like this." A wendigo with a mind of his own, he means.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-20-2023, 09:10 PM