cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Depressed is close enough. It sounds overwhelming," Ronin mutters, frowning towards his bedside table as he considers, possibly for the first time, the reality of the stress Remi is under having to transform to and fro because of the serum. Huffing out a sigh as if annoyed by his own lack of answers, he instead shoves his head further against the pillows.

"You don't know - maybe you're secretly the hero of the village with special powers who will save the world," he says, his amusement softly muffled. "...But that's a good point. I wonder if maybe everyone in the science wing isn't looking in the wrong direction. If they could catch the wendigo that did this to you, then..."

Well. Then might open up a whole new world of possibilities. "Either that, or maybe they could give you a touchy feely wendigo upgrade, it isn't so hard on you, changing back."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-20-2023, 09:27 PM