cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Nah. Hard to be overwhelmed when there is literally nothing else to be doing." Remi says with a dry snort. It begins to creep up on him, as it had before, how strange and gay this all was; the way the pair were naked and so perfectly pressed against one another, how easy it felt to keep Ronin snug against his chest, how it felt only the littlest bit strange to have fingers as large as the hunter's in between his own. Of course, the more he thought about it the more confused he became, and in that confusion came awkwardness. Trying his best not to think about it, he too tried to sink into the pillows.

"Well, I suppose having a beautiful doctor protecting me from an evil one, and having you as my sidekick does fit that theory." Having already considered as much, the wendigo just shakes his head slightly. "One wendigo in all of Canada? Good luck." He mutters, before groaning theatrically. "Oh sure, that is just what all of this needs: emotional therapy with Isla post-serum." Gods, the very last thing he wanted to do, besides leaving this bed and the man in it, was to talk about how all of this felt with someone like Isla. Someone who also made him feel all sorts of complicated (but at least familiar) feelings.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-20-2023, 09:33 PM