cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Lips parting to object, Ronin takes a doubletake on his own opinion, because... fuck, he really does have the accent for it. Frowning, only because he hates admitting the other man is right, he obnoxiously shifts to get more comfortable before grumbling his agreement. "I'll take the bard. I'd like an annoying lute to play, thank you." In his experience, while they're both frequently in distress, neither of them really count as damsels.

"Fae bullshit," he confirms, peeking over his shoulder at the other man. "May as well use it for good whenever I get the chance, since I'm tethered to it anyway, right?" He shrugs. "And I'd send you a postcard, but I can't imagine any self-respecting hero letting his comical bard go off into the Canadian wilderness alone."

As for doctors and whatever physical touchy feely stuff Remi might get as a wendigo, Ronin opts for the very mature response by snorting and turning to try and playfully pin the other man beneath him. "My medical records are none of your business," he says haughtily.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-23-2023, 02:39 PM