cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"I'm sure you would." Remi replies snarkily, and though he has no idea whether or not Ronin can actually play a lute, given how skilled his fingers have already proven to be, the wendigo has no difficulty in imagining the hunter picking it up with ease.

Wondering how many minutes the pair had left and trying not to let the mental countdown ruin their remaining time together, Remi just snorts against Ronin's shoulder. "Jokes on you, I have very little self-respect these days." He mutters, before finding the hunter suddenly blocking out the ceiling with his tousled hair and storm-bright eyes, the sight of which sending butterflies fluttering drowsily in his belly.

Reaching up to trace his fingertips against Ronin's sides, Remi just smiles a touch crookedly up at the other man before shrugging. "Yeah, best not get too familiar with one another." Out of the corner of his eye he can see the red numbers on Ronin's alarm clock changing, and it took all of his concentration not to glance across the bed to read them. "I wish I didn't have to go back." He admits in a soft voice that trembles slightly despite the smile he tries to fix onto his lips.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-23-2023, 03:38 PM