cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"If we'd gotten to three times, I'd have granted you a wish." Ronin grins over his shoulder at the wendigo, heading out into the apartment they'd barely even walked through and pulling on his coat and grabbing his keys. "The only problem with the alarm is that it tends to invite a lot more hunters along, like with the nuckelavee," he reminds him. And for subtle liquor store breaking and entering, they'll probably want to be alone. Together. Alone together.

"But," he adds, as they finally head for the door, "if it gets bad enough for you, let me know and I'll pull the alarm anyway." And to hell with the consequences. Ronin is sure he can get away with it was an accident at least once, given his experience.

And just like that, they're out of the safety of the apartment, the door closes, and Remi becomes the man he'd been so concerned about - is still concerned about, especially given how convincing he is. "It'll be okay," he murmurs, and not just because anyone might be listening, the hunter slipping an arm back around his friend to lead them through the complex again.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-24-2023, 06:38 PM