cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Inhaling sharply as if having the rug pulled out from under him, the wendigo snaps his fingers together and tuts under his breath. "Another time, perhaps." He mumbles casually, even though the sudden flutter of anticipation in his belly had him almost immediately stumbling over his own feet.

"Tell them that..." Trying to think up a good excuse, Remi closes one eye. "Something...that...hates the Irish and Italians?" He tries, before shooting the hunter a look. "And just how shall I do that? I have no windows, so no smoke signals or pigeons, and I know for a fact your hearing is terrible." It's jokingly said, but the meaning was clear enough. Once inside the medical wing unless he could get to Isla, Remi had no way of communicating with his fuck-buddy and partner in crime.

Sliding an arm beneath the hunter's coat to curl his hand around his friend's waist, Remi limps in earnest down the hall and toward the stairs. Though he didn't think anyone in Ronin's apartment would snitch on him to Grimm, that didn't mean the bitch didn't have eyes and ears everywhere. "When we get there..you might as well ask Isla what Grimm has planned for me. If given the choice I'll pick more of Grimm if it means getting out sooner." Remi says in a low voice, hobbling at Ronin's side.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-24-2023, 06:47 PM