cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Watching as Isla repositioned the cameras as if it was old hat now, the wendigo tilted his head somewhat speculatively to the side, though Isla would be forgiven for thinking it was a rather predatory movement instead. Unlike how things were with Ronin, Remi found Isla incredibly hard to predict and to understand from one moment to the next. There were of course many reasons for this, but none seemed to make an impression on the wendigo's mind just now, as he watches her flutter around the room before sitting down before him.

Smiling somewhat hesitantly, he looks down at the hand on his knee as if it were some strange illusory trick performed by a magician. He could see and feel her touch, but not in the way he'd so recently been reminded he was still capable of. Still, with a small quirk of his lips he covers her hand with his own. "She is. Ronin has a theory that either she is in love with me and does not know how to show it, or that she utterly despises me. I am not sure which I would prefer."

As for what he needed? Given that he couldn't feel the discomfort he ought to thanks to the wetness of his clothes, the wendigo just shook his head ever so slightly. "I wouldn't say no to a snack if you have one." He says, eyes moving to her bag wherein he could smell something overtly sterile and vaguely copper.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-24-2023, 07:50 PM