cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Remi does pick up on this bit of insight, though he only frowns in response and gives his head a little shake. "Much as I appreciate you going to bat for me when it matters..." He doesn't need to breathe enough to warrant his hiss of inhale, but he does it anyway. "Don't let your emotions get her the upper hand."

Though Isla might succeed in hiding the flush on her cheeks, the wendigo is clearly able to hear the subtle increase of her heart rate. Wishing he could care about it in a way more sincere than the predatory calculations running through his mind, the wendigo chuckles as he sits down. "Is that so? You know, I can probably get to the truth of most things like this, when you get down to it." Intimidation could be just as effective as mind reading in many cases, depending on the subject matter.

Very nearly able to hear the strain of her muscles as Isla restrains herself, Remi considers for a moment before nodding. "It was not much of a cut, so much as I think she just liked slicing at something so close to my head." He murmurs, lifting the hand currently not stuck with a needle and rubbing his palm across his stubble.

Stilling suddenly, Remi suddenly lifts his eyes to Isla, trying to fix hers with an abrupt sort of intensity. "Do you trust me, Isla?" He asks in a low voice, knowing that if she tried to lie her pulse would give her away. "And not just...you know, to be in here without me restrained anymore. Do you really think you're safe with me?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-24-2023, 08:38 PM