cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
Giving Remi the closest approximation of a pout that Isla Lockwood is likely to achieve, she rolls her shoulders in a way that suggests the wendigo is absolutely right, even if she doesn't like it. "Perhaps I'll write a paper on her breach of ethics," she almost snarls under her breath. "I could hit her where it hurts, then - her work opportunities." She's not sure it will matter in this new world, in the long run, but if Isla writes a paper long enough, it might do some damage when she smacks Grimm with it.

Huffing out a breath intended to calm her down a bit, she glances sadly to Remi as he explains about the 'haircut', emphasis on the cutting. "No," she says softly. "She figured out we were discussing it, and she probbaly just wanted to take away an opportunity for you to feel human." Which is just as awful as Isla makes it sounds.

Still, as she's caught in the wendigo's golden gaze, Isla's pulse does quicken, but it's less because of any deceit and more because he's just very intense when he does that. Clearing her throat, the doctor doesn't need to think much before nodding to him. "Yes," she says. "I really do. And not because of some fantastical oh, you could never hurt me idea. I trust that you'll warn me if I'm in a dangerous situation, with you or with anyone else. You've tried your best to keep the people here safe, me included, despite everything."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-24-2023, 08:48 PM