cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Smiling now despite himself, if only because he can so easily imagine what such a paper might look like and what sorts of biting phrases would be sprinkled (professionally) throughout, he nods. "You could also mention how the lack of cooperation from her test subject might have absolutely swayed all of her data as well." Remi adds with a slightly mischevious tilt of his head. "Unlike all of your work, where your subject is usually perfectly cooperative." Usually, because there had been more than a hdnful of times where Remi's willfill disobedience had absolutely extended to Isla as well as Grimm.

Looking suddenly worried, Remi sits straighter on the bed. "And...how did she hear about it..?" Had the cameras failed? Had the interns found some other way of listening in?

Not able to see the intensity of his own gaze but pleased that it had the result he'd wanted, Remi nods slowly. Parting his lips to speak, words shiver on his lips before a frown has them pushed together again. Regarding Isla silently for a long moment, the wendigo blinks a few times needlessly, before nodding again. "I...think you are too. I want to believe that you are, but I need to know.." He says softly, and not just because there might indeed be more listening devices than either are aware of.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-24-2023, 08:55 PM