cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"That serum really has given you mind-reading abilities," Isla says with a wicked slant to her smile, because of course she's been thinking that exact thing as well. And in fairness, Remi's wilful moments are few and far between these days, and Isla can hardly blame him for acting that way when their relationship (working and otherwise) had still been fairly young. As for how Grimm had heard about it, Isla can practically sense the cagey worry closing around Remi, the doctor shaking her head as if to tell him not to worry.

"They day I was meant to give you a haircut, I'd brought scissors, a comb, that sort of thing. She passed me in the corridor - I didn't expect her to put two and two together, but she is a doctor, I guess." Foolish of Isla, really, but then one might argue that she'd been careless because Remi hadn't returned early as planned.

But events take a markedly more serious turn even from there, and Isla finds her mouth suddenly dry as she tilts her head to Remi. "What do you need?" she asks. "To know, I mean. Do I need to spill blood around you? Or be here while you're in your wendigo form?"
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-24-2023, 09:03 PM