cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
There would have been a boyish flush to the wendigo's cheeks if he was capable of it, alas, just now he could only return Isla's smile with as much warmth as he could muster. "Oh, I see, so it is your fault I look like this." He teases, audibly chuckling so that she might know he didn't hold it against her.

Inhaling deeply despite not needing to, Remi nods stiffly. "Both. The latter would draw too much attention I think, but..." His lips twitch before he looks down into his lap. "And it isn't like in the movies, please don't dramatically slice your palm. If you have a scab, or even just a pinprick would do."

Raising his eyes, Remi hazards a glance toward the door. "I'll stay here, and you go by the door. I'm fast, but you'd have time to set off an alarm if..." He didn't need to finish that sentence of course, and so he merely feathers his jaw as if restraint on his part now might somehow transfer to later.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-24-2023, 09:08 PM