cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"Mm, I suppose it is. Hair grows, at least. And it's not too long any more, as per a certain hunter's complaint," Isla says dryly, sighing and resisting for a second time to reach out for him and check whether there's anything she can do for the untidy job Grimm has managed.

Now it's Isla's turn for intensity, and while she can't manage anything like the wendigo look, she listens raptly enough that she'd likely be able to repeat Remi's words back to him verbatim. "I would never slice my palm," she murmurs, nonetheless thankful for the heads up. Instead, Isla reaches for the medical bag and draws out a small lancet to prick her finger, rising to her feet.

"I'll take one of these too," she murmurs, grabbing a sedative from the bag. "I know it won't stop you, but if I can use it and set off an alarm, it might buy time." But they won't need any of these precautions, will they? Right?

Crossing the room, Isla offers Remi the closest thing she can to an encouraging smile, waits for his signal, and presses the lancet to her fingertip where it draws a drop of blood with an audible click.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-24-2023, 09:16 PM