cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Though Remi might not have done anything wrong, those same metaphorical people might also argue that he hadn't done anything right, either.

Releasing his hold on the bedframe and only giving the clear imprints of his fingers in the metal a cursory look, the wendigo straightens, considers, and then moves to sit back down on the bed where he'd been. 'That was much more difficult than I had thought it would be.' He answers honestly, his voice more or less shaved of the wendigo's coldness now. "But it never felt impossible, only..." Enticing. Shaking his head slightly, Remi exhales and holds out his left hand palm up for the IV to be reinserted.

"I had just thought...if you and I were...I mean, if you still wanted to go out," Remi drops his voice if only because he still isn't sure that there aren't new cameras in the room Isla isn't aware of. "-and if anything were to go wrong, I just.." Lifting his eyes, still ringed with gold but looking far less on the verge of needing to know how Isla tasted from the inside out, Remi smiles slowly. "..I needed to know I could be safe around you."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-25-2023, 02:38 PM