cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"Something like that." Isla grins, more than happy to delve into the history of idioms (as long as Remi is happy to provide some Italian ones in return) on their date. Or on their definitely-not-a-date, as far as Grimm is concerned. Deciding not to mention it further - and thus risk jinxing it - Isla instead does her best to play it cool even with flushed cheeks. "I don't think anyone who is able to hear my pulse is at a disadvantage," she points out.

"Just be in one piece when it's time for us to go, and I'll be more than happy," she adds, her tone playful because, lol, as if Remi would have a choice depending on Grimm's experiments. Her expression softens, then, scientific note or not, and Isla offers him a warm smile. "I'm glad. I'm still working on something to see if the transition between states can be less harsh, but I'll still be here even if I figure it out."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-25-2023, 07:52 PM