cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Indeed, Italians have some wonderful ones, like drowning in a glass of water, or in the mouth of the wolf. Perhaps if they hit a conversational lull on their date they can swap. Snorting under his breath, the wendigo gives his head a quick shake. "I more meant that it is not often I show up to a date empty handed." He clarifies. "And I suppose if Grimm gets any ideas, we could always say that you are just looking to monitor me in a new setting and that Ronin's note-taking cannot be trusted." Technically, all that was true. That Remi and Isla might coincidentally enjoy one another's company was entirely superfluous to the science being done.

"Tch-" Remi clicks, stiffening both for a bit of drama but also as a genuine reaction. "Do not give her ideas, or she will start cutting off limbs to see if I can heal them back." For what it as worth, he couldn't. "Physically this was much better." He offers, notably leaving out that it was still the psychological transition that was the hardest to endure, but then, as he'd already mentioned with Ronin, Remi wasn't quite sure Isla was up to the task of dealing with a needy wendigo.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-25-2023, 08:01 PM