cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
Relieved, more than anything, to see Remi not missing limbs or scarred or limping, Isla is halfway through sighing out the tension that's been lingering in her shoulders when butterflies erupt into her throat instead. Blinking down at the small, perfect rose, she has to bite at the inside of her cheek to stop her smile from running away with itself. "It's beautiful," she tells him, glancing up into eyes that seem so green that it feels impossible that they were ever golden at all.

"I wish I had anything as lovely for you. Unfortunately, I only have this." Reaching into her pocket after accepting the rose, Isla produces a small lanyard with a pass attached to it. "It's just in case anyone hassles you, if we get separated. You are officially signed out for the next four hours with me." A more wicked person would have said you're mine, but as Remi well knows, Isla is anything but.

"I need to drop a few things back at my place first, if you don't mind a quick detour?"
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-25-2023, 08:35 PM