cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"You mean that you don't think you're more lovely than a bit of paper?" Remi wonders, eyebrows raised and lips pulled down in a disbelieving but playful frown.

Almost wishing for his keen eyesight that he might take in all the details of Isla's office in the few seconds they spend within, Remi drinks in as much as he can before stepping back from the doorway and resuming his shadowing of the doctor down the corridors. Frowning as they veer away from the exit he normally takes with Ronin, the wendigo experiences a brief flash of anxiety as he wonders if this isn't all some cleverly orchestrated trap. Isla is, after all, not just more lovely than a bit of paper, but several leagues above him in terms of desirability.

'Ahm...' Looking at the elevator a touch nervously as if they might step in and descend down into some super duper secret section of the ward where the proper monsters were kept, Remi forces a smile and shakes his head. "I have seen exactly the sorts of places you would expect Ronin to show me." A titty-bar, the market, and his bed.

"I don't suppose there are...rivers or ponds or anything like that down here?" Remi wonders, very much missing the ocean but doubting if the undercity had bothered with the resources needed to maintain anything like an inland lake or sea.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-25-2023, 08:55 PM