cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"I didn't say that," Isla counters rather smoothly. "But for what it's worth, the bit of paper was very lovely." Glancing to the elevator as it pings and they can step inside, the doctor waits for Remi to join her - oblivious to his anxiety, naturally - and instead presses a button to take them up. It's near the top of the complex, in fact, and as they rumble towards the floor, things feel quieter, even if they probably aren't.

"I won't ask." She grins, knowing just as well the sorts of places Ronin might have taken his newly-human friend. And there's no ponds or rivers, no, but the wendigo's remark does have something of an idea bolting through Isla's mind, and as they step out into a corridor that feels miles away from the hunters side of the complex, she turns back to him. "I think I know a place," she says. "But let me surprise you?"

Hurrying down said corridor, Isla pauses outside a door sans horseshoe, silver or otherwise, swiftly unlocking it and stepping inside. "Come in," she invites Remi. "I just need to put these files down and change into some better shoes."

The doctor's apartment is as close to topside normality as one can get. Void of the clutter and fae bullshit of Ronin's space, it smells faintly of vanilla and is warm, clean and welcoming, if not looming with books tucked into all sorts of unexpected places.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-25-2023, 09:04 PM