cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"I certainly do live here," Isla says, a point which is redundant, of course, now that they're actually in her apartment. "And that might be the case, but I think this will be an even more surprising surprise than you were expecting! Although, it might take us a while to get there, so..." Her voice having grown distant while she disappears deeper into the apartment, when she pokes her head back around to Remi, it's without the files in her hands.

"Come here," she invites, stepping into her living room (more books, a thick rug over wooden flooring, a few candles and some framed prints of parts of the skeletal system) and heading for a large window. Opening the blinds to show an expansive view of undertown, it's a maze of buildings, but not exactly pretty.

"Mm? No pets, no - it wouldn't be fair, with the hours I work. I did used to have a cat, back before all of this," she says, beckoning Remi to the window. "See over there?" She points across town, to a cluster of surprisingly well maintained buildings. "It's only small, because of how much power it takes to keep things running, but that's actually an aquarium."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-25-2023, 09:21 PM