cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"Hopefully that will change if things keep going the way they do," Isla says with a smile. He really doesn't get out much - she knows exactly how little - and it's with that in mind that she doesn't immediately turn them away from the window, letting Remi watch to his heart's content. "And I'll have you know that I only play doctor in a professional setting," she snarks, resisting the urge to add unless you ask nicely.

"When I'm just a person, I try not to think about work too much," she adds, though it's with a mischievous nudge against his shoulder that she continues. "Something that you've made increasingly difficult, I'll have you know." Realising how that might come across (i.e. as if he's a problem), Isla offers him a quick smile.

"I know it might seem like the world just disappears for you, once the doors close, but I think about you," she says softly.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-25-2023, 09:53 PM