cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Oh, well. Then you should take what you can get now, because soon I will become just as disenchanted to all of it as you are." Remi says with a little laugh that briefly dimples his cheeks. Eyebrows raised and making no attempt at all to try and discourage this particular thread of conversation, the wendigo narrows one eye speculatively until he's almost winking at Isla. "Oh, so you have just been playing this entire time?" He wonders with a smirk. "Here's hoping I don't find myself in need of a doctor outside of a professional setting, then."

Staring out at the vast crossing of streets and buildings as if there might be some start and ending that he can trace out if he looks long enough, the wendigo's movements are halted by the doctor's words, and though he doesn't turn toward her immediately, it's clear enough that his focus is no longer on the world outside.

Remi's eyebrows flinch toward one another as lines appear and then smooth out in bursts across his forehead. The side of his mouth quirks with a thought he doesn't say, and as he turns fully away from the window, his gaze is fluttery in how it seems to constantly shift from Isla's eyes to her lips and back again. Leaning forward slightly, his cheek nearly brushing against hers as his mouth edges toward her ear, Remi sips in a small but audible breath. "I think about you, too." He whispers against the curtain of her hair.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-25-2023, 10:03 PM