cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
As Isla lingers in the wendigo's closeness, Remi presses his lips softly against the cleft of her jaw, then a little farther down her throat. These aren't proper kisses, not given the way Remi's lips seem to be inclined to form unarticulated words against Isla's skin than to press together in what we all think of as a kiss, and so the effect is altogether more subtle. More nuanced.

Not wanting at all to pull his mouth from its soft explorations of Isla's skin, Remi has been nothing but compliant to the doctor's instructions of him for weeks, and he isn't going to start disobeying now. Humming with quiet amusement, the wendigo raises one of his eyebrows a touch mischievously as he straightens and meets Isla's gaze. "Ah, and yet my time with you always goes by so fast, while my time with Grimm is the one which drags on." He counters, and though what he's referencing is literal torture, Remi has the nerve to look all the more affectionate for the way his time with Isla tends to go by in a flash.

"Besides, I think if I ever started to talk about what I deserved while on a date, the ghost of my mother would find a way to appear and send me straight to hell for it." He adds with a boyish smile.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-26-2023, 07:51 PM