cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'Are you sure about that?" Said in such a way that it seems more like a genuine question than any sort of line, the wendigo smiles ruefully while glancing up momentarily as if just the break in eye contact might somehow allow him to grasp back at his sanity.

Huffing out a rather desperate sigh that he immediately looks guilty about as Isla's fingers press against his back, Remi bites at the inside of one lip which only makes the dimple on that cheek sag slightly. "I hope you know how beautiful you are." He whispers, and though gods he's starting to think they aren't going to make it out of the apartment, for better or worse, she had asked him earlier what he'd wanted and now he thought perhaps he had an answer worth sharing.

"For all the times you have saved me, and not with any medicine or machine...what I want is to-" Pressing his lips against hers again, his hand drawing her tightly against him, Remi pulls back only slightly, leaving just enough space for his words. "-make you feel good. If you will allow me."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-26-2023, 09:29 PM