cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Next time, mm?" The wendigo mutters, sounding boyishly smug as he chuckles against her inner thigh. "You can thank the girls of my past who opted to teach me instead of just faking their way through my inadequacies." He adds much more humbly.  "Well, you know...depending where there are cameras, I am sure I could be much more efficient as a wendigo if the urge ever strikes while you are at work." Grinning wickedly, Remi at Isla across the topography of her bunched sweater dress and shrugs. "There is something to be said for not needing to breathe."

Besides, Isla deserved to feel that good anytime she wanted it, in Remi's opinion.

Sliding his hands out from beneath her and removing her calves from his shoulders, the wendigo makes a quick adjustment to the front of his pants under the guise of pressing kisses against Isla's knees before reaching for the hem of her dress and giving it a hesitant tug. "May I?" He asks, somehow sounding a touch shy despite having just had his face buried between her thighs.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-27-2023, 06:13 PM