cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Humming against the press of her lips against his throat, the wendigo feels himself relax down and against Isla's bed with the boneless sort of bliss he hadn't been able to manage with Ronin. Without any worries about what the genderedness of it all meant, the wendigo was quite content to let his fingertips drift adoringly over Isla's body, pressing kisses against the top of her head when she moved within reach.

"It is important to be thorough." The wendigo agrees, turning his fingers in order to glide his nails against Isla's side in an attempt to encourage goosebumps to follow.

With eyes that were equally exhausted as they were affectionate, Remi meets Isla's gaze before smiling crookedly and nodding. He doesn't say I've had worse, despite indeed having been choked on many occasions by Grimm, but instead leans forward to kiss Isla's forehead. "I am more than fine." He says reassuringly. "When the serum wears off any bruises will disappear." Remi adds with a small shrug beneath her. Wondering if anyone in the undercity was getting fucked regularly save for the girls at the Sunset, the wendigo grins softly. "Well, you could have fooled me."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-27-2023, 09:18 PM