cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Fool them it does, or at least it sends them up her spine instead as if searching for other unexpecting areas of skin to torment with their touch. Opening his mouth to argue that point exactly, Remi can only grin and nod as Isla clarifies. "Mmmm." He agrees instead.

Looking up at her, Remi's lips flinch into an immediate smile as if surprised all over again by her beauty. Sighing softly in the wake of her lips, the wendigo considers for just a moment before shrugging lazily. "If it's all the same to you. The aquarium might make me feel..." Pausing to try and recall the word for it, the wendigo's brow creases with concentration. "La domenica fa paura..you know, when you have to go back to work the next day and so it ruins the day before?" He asks, eyebrows raised to see if this was tracking with the doctor at all. "Seeing animals in enclosures would just remind me of what I am going back to." However nice (or not) the aquarium was, it was not importantly different from how the majority of his own time was spent, and if given the choice between that and lounging with Isla on an island of bedsheets, the doctor would forgive him for not wanting to leave.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-27-2023, 09:34 PM