cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"Remi," Isla hisses as if to tell him that no, that isn't any better than animal, and she's gearing up for another protest when he rightly decides to silence her with his lips. Humming a note of reluctant acceptance against their kiss, the doctor melts against him by degrees until, when he settles back against the bed, she's left with only a pout of disagreement.

"It's not enough," she objects, even as she leans into the touch against his cheek; and now it isn't just her feelings for the wendigo fuelling her words - it's scientific drive. "I know I can develop it further. I have gone further, I just... I won't try it on you until I know it's safe." Whether either of them like it or not.

Carefully settling down to lay with him, Isla tucks herself against Remi's side and absently follows the scars on his chest with her fingers. "For now, though, we can do whatever you like, even if it's staying right where we are."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-27-2023, 10:04 PM