cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"It is enough." The wendigo whispers, though even he can tell that this isn't entirely just about him anymore. "For now, for me, it is." Whether or not those words will give the doctor the space she needs to breathe he doesn't know. "As it just so happens, unless it spews fire into my veins, I am quite happy to be your guinea pig." He adds, wrapping an arm around her shoulders as she settles and trying not to flinch as her fingertips ghost over patches of skin made hypersensitive by his body's botched healing.

Gods but it was so easy to be like this with Isla, that despite all the rather romantic gestures he'd had planned for their date, Remi finds himself utterly unable to suggest that they do anything other than stay precisely where they are. Reaching over Isla to tug at the blanket on which they laid, he pulled it over her as far as it would go, not really wanting to move beneath them, but not wanting Isla to be cold (or uncomfortable) either.

Placing his hand beneath his head (it's his left for me since Isla is on his right) and trailing abstract patterns against Isla's shoulders with the other, the wendigo smiles slowly as he tilts his head to softly kiss Isla's forehead. "Sputa il rospo." He says suddenly, grinning. What better time than now, to trade idioms. "We say it to mean that someone should speak up, though.." Biting at his lower lip, the wendigo narrows his eyes as he works at the translation. "For you I think it would mean spit out the toad." He smiles. "Another is ti sta a pennello. Where you would say something fits you like a glove, we say that it fits you like a paintbrush."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-28-2023, 02:49 PM