cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
(Knew it).(See, it's the complete opposite for me.) It's not only why Isla is a good doctor and Grimm is not, it's also the reason the wendigo is beginning to fall in love with her and what will surely complicate their relationship going forward. 'You have never let me down.' Remi says immediately.

Laughing lightly as he pulls in a deep breath, Remi exhales slowly. "It's all..healed strangely." He murmurs apologetically of his flinching, before allowing his fingers to resume their journey on her back from beneath the blanket.

"Mm, just so." He agrees, before tucking his chin to try and peer down at her without much success. So, grinning up at the ceiling, the wendigo shrugs. "I think it must be because whatever it is, a dress or a shirt, looks painted on it is so tight or perfectly tailored."

Smiling boyishly now as all of his mother's old sayings suddenly came to him, the wendigo cleared his throat. "Minestra riscaldata translates to reheated soup. In conversation, you would say of two people that they are minestra riscaldata. What do you think it means?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-28-2023, 09:10 PM