cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Perhaps post-serum Remi will be able to hear what the sound of butterflies is like, though for now, it's with a startled surprise that he feels her lips against his cheek and then higher still, undone all over again by the impossibility of the moment. Isla; it has his skin coming alive all over again just to think her name, much less feel her pressed against him.

"A blessing a curse, I would say. I think Grimm might go easier on me if I did not heal so well, but that I do.." He shrugs, as if to suggest that it gave her license to be even more cruel if only because the evidence wouldn't last long. Against her back, Remi's fingers roam curiously, as if seeking out scars that might suddenly appear beneath. "If that is your definition of perfect, then you must have many scars." He murmurs gently, knowing that if nothing else, trying was certainly the sort of thing the doctor did regularly.

Smiling crookedly, the wendigo shifts ever so slightly onto his side that he might better be able to gaze down at her. With an adoring twinkle in his green stare, Remi gives his head a little shake. "No, but  I can see why you would think so." He says with a laugh he muffles into her hair. "It is not always romantic, but it means two people who were once together and are trying again? but that it does not go well. They are reheated soup. Good once, maybe not so good after they have gone cold."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-28-2023, 09:24 PM