cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Sick? And you believe that?" The wendigo tutts skeptically under his breath before giving his head a stilted shake. "I cannot even get sick and I find it hard to believe that she would stay away this long, especially after..." Having kept to himself for what felt like an eternity, the words he hadn't meant to say spill out almost in their entirety before the wendigo can clamp his teeth around them. Certainly this wasn't how he planned on telling Ronin that he'd slept with Isla, especially not having just slept with Ronin twice the day before. "..well, you know." Remi concludes lamely, before drawing to a stop.

"It is really good to see you." In the darkness Remi's eyes flash an unsettling gold as they reflect the light, though the smile on his lips helps cut down the predatory air. "I thought...I mean, I assumed I would get to see you sooner and then when you did not come and Isla did not..I...." Truthfully, he'd utterly thought the worst. "Part of me wondered if something had happened and everyone was just...gone."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 09-15-2023, 08:09 PM