Creepy Crawlies on Ice
For Noah!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
sah
Sah growled as the spider knocked Noah down but the Sentential had it covered. Until he tried to use his spear. It hit the spider but sent its body backwards into another web. "Fuck." The Wild Thunder hissed under his breath as he watched the nearly invisible web bob in the air.

Surly that set off another one. There was muffled tapping sound and Sah glanced up just in time to see another spider above them. "Fuck." he echoed again and on reflex, shot a bolt of lightning straight up at it. Hopefully with the trajectory being skyward, there'd be less collateral, and less webs disturbed.

Not all that is fractured is broken
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH
I can't wait for this no more,
My eyes have come undone
Noah's eyes widened in surprise as the sunlight that burst from his spear made the spider disappear. "Fuck." Noah agreed through gritted teeth as Sah sent lightning shooting above him at another arachnid assailant. A growl reminiscent of his bear form ripped from Noah's jaws as he suddenly let Vi's magic burst forth from his chest. The dome extended far around them, renewing any hit to muscles and sinew that the Thunder or Sentinel endured. All the while, the cleansing and healing they felt was mirrored as the spiders hissed and clicked and, despite their invisibility in the light of his attack, thudded to the ground.

Unable to withstand the power of his spear, his magic, and Sah's magic combined, the beasts fell.

Noah was nearly panting at this point, but held his spear tight and kept his eyes moving and scanning in the Hollow Forest even as he spoke with Sah. "Let's take one back for Deimos and the other hunters. But let's get out of here." He pulled some rope from his hunter's pack, and then stuck his spear between the straps of it and his back. "Watch my back while I prep it."
If my star will ever rise,
Let it be the only one
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
sah
The lightning struck true, and the spider burst just Sah snapped his eyes shut against the onslaught of light. Letting out a sigh as Noah's familiar magic washed over him, he opened his eyes and turned towards his friend. Brow pinched in concern, he walked over, hovering slightly in case the demigod faltered from exhaustion.

Noah set about preparing the spiders and Sah nodded sharply, "Always." Turning his back to Noah's, Sah scanned their surroundings cautiously. His magic lingered just beneath his skin, ready to be used at the slightest indication of danger.  The Abandoned would not allow anything get past him. Noah was safe, and he would stay that way on his watch.

Not all that is fractured is broken
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH
I can't wait for this no more,
My eyes have come undone
It didn’t take long for Noah to prepare the spiders for travel. He was a skilled hunter who would accomplish a lot in a little amount of time, especially with the fuel of the potential for more spiders stoking his fire. Sah was a welcome guardian, though it was another moment that the Sentinel wished that the Wild Thunder shared the attuned bond with him.

Standing and handing his spear to Sah, Noah gave instructions. ”When I shift, tie this around me and I will pull the brunt of the load back to the Citadel.” Then the demigod shifted into his massive bear form, waited for Sah to tie up a makeshift harness, and then headed towards home.

FIN
If my star will ever rise,
Let it be the only one