I've got a lot to pine about
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
walk me home in the dead of night
Flora, having only really ever felt Jack beneath her fingers—he of the wirey muscle and murderous thoughts—was entirely enamoured with the soft but firm feeling of Paige beneath her fingertips. It wasn't just soft though, in the way you might expect. Instead, there was a quiet sort of power there, a raw energy that Flora felt drawn to. "Oh." Blushing all the more now, though perhaps we might blame the snapdragon for that, Flora shrugs coyly before raising her gaze once more. "Well...thank you.." Thinking that was the end of what Paige had to say, the amendment had Flora's breath catching in her throat as her aqua stare searched Paige's for any sign of mischief.

Following the movement of the blunt and longing for the easy excuse it had been so far to bring Paige close, Flora's breath is stolen yet again as the Attuned's fingers roam over her sides. Feeling goosebumps prickling up like ripples in Paige's wake, Flora is helpless against the sigh that parts her lips as she feels her entire body relax. "I..didn't realize I was so tense." She murmurs softly, not needing to speak at any great volume given how close Paige was, but not wanting to either.

Feeling as though the wrong word or movement might break whatever spell was at work in the little back room, Flora tries desperately to think of what she might say to keep Paige close. "I feel like I've been holding my breath for days, until you...I mean..until we.." Trailing off, her flush now dark enough that it looked like poorly applied blush, Flora gives her head a little shake, too nervous to call it what it was.
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Paige
’Cause there were pages turned with the bridges burned
There wasn’t anything in her eyes aside from utter honesty, unable to weave a lie even if she wanted to, the ability stolen by the effects of the Snapdragon swirling through her veins. Dusky blue eyes meet aqua and an almost roguish grin curls on petal pink lips, befitting the wildfire girl as she does her best not to squirm beneath Flora’s curious hands. Her thighs flex, muscles jumping beneath the light linen of her trousers, flexing and yearning for more of the heat that’s radiating from the other girl’s palms, sinking into her skin between the thin layer of fabric. Already there was a twisting in her gut that was entirely too delightful, urging Paige to chase after the rush of ecstasy that was sure to come if she did, but she refrains. Instead focusing solely on Flora’s words.

”Hard to realize anything when you’re just focused on survival,” the attuned replies in a quiet breath, voice warm like honey as it rasps between them, fingers finding the spot behind Flora’s jaw and massaging gently. Every movement is intentional, attempting to draw the girl deeper into this newfound peace, unwilling to let her slip out of her hold. Whatever worry Flora has of Paige backing away need not exist. Nothing could move her from this spot. It was as if roots had grown from Paige into the ground, keeping her tangled in place, unable to withdraw as each breath simply drew her closer.

Huffing out a gentle laugh, fingers brush along the flush on her cheeks before trailing over lips and back down to her jaw again. She cups the delicate line of it, head tilting to the side with a feline grace, ”That’s okay. You can breathe now. I’ll show you how again.” Even if it meant pushing the air into her lungs herself, Paige would do it; she’d do it happily. ”How ‘bout you give me some, petal? Bet it’ll be better coming from you.” Paige croons, picking up the blunt and placing it between Flora’s fingers in one smooth motion.
Everything you lose is a step you take
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
walk me home in the dead of night
Though the details of what followed were obscured by the haze of smoke and snapdragon, a few snapshots remained firmly in Flora's mind.

Her hands had slid up Paige's legs, hesitantly at first. When her fingers reached the other girl's hips and roved over the skin of her belly, Flora was shocked to find just how alluring the journey was. Unlike the men she'd been with before (or rather, unlike Jack), Paige's body was soft beneath her palms and yet no less strong for it.

Emboldened by the drugs alighting magic in her veins, Flora's ministrations and explorations grew braver, and when she awoke in a tangle of blankets and limbs, she could taste the lingering sweetness of Paige on her tongue, though the flavour had not come from the other girls' lips.

~FIN