Herbal Helper
For Ray
Farrow Brookstone
Herbalist

Age: 22 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: N3rdyBirdee Offline
Change author:
MP: 30
Farrow
Farrow stood, looking up at the exterior of the Lunarium Apothecary and Clinic, a building she had become intimately acquainted with when she had helped a group of relative strangers expand the apothecary into a fully functioning clinic. It had been an...enlightening experience, and a warm memory.

Farrow chewed her lip as she slipped through the door and took a few tentative steps into the empty front room. It was familiar, set up nearly exactly the same as it had been when she had left, though perhaps a bit more cluttered. Lived in, an obviously successful business.

The thought made Farrow smile, and it widened as she spotted one of her aquaponic arrangements sitting healthy on one of the nearby tables.

All was quiet, and as Farrow stepped up to the apothecary counter, she leaned over and looked left and right, seeing no sign of Ray. Farrow cleared her throat and called, "Ray? Are you...here?"
When in doubt, use nettles
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ray
Vibrancy is crucial
In life
Ray head the chime of the door from where she was organizing the back workshop. Placing down the box she'd been carrying, the Attuned made her way towards the front just as Farrow spoke. Eyes lighting up with recognition and a warm smile on her face she greeted the other woman, "Farrow! So good to see you. How are you? What can I do for you?"

She glanced over Farrow really quick, scanning to see if there were any obvious symptoms or the injures that the Accepted was exhibiting. Finding none, Ray relaxed slightly, relieved to see Farrow was in good health. Granted, most of her clientele usually were but Ray the Attuned couldn't help but check everyone who came in.
In death
And in what comes after
Farrow Brookstone
Herbalist

Age: 22 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Farrow
Farrow didn't need to wait long as Ray emerged from a backroom with a cheery smile and greeting. She looked as happy as ever, and Farrow assumed it had something to do with the clinic's success along with Ray's usually sunny disposition.

Farrow had come to admire the attuned's positive attitude, and the ease she seemed to have around others. It was one of the reasons Farrow had wandered back to torchline-- she needed som advice, and perhaps a bit of help.

"Hi, Ray," Farrow greatest, voice quiet, small
She was sure Ray would be willing to help her, but Farrow still found herself a bit shy in her request. "I was wondering if... well I mean... Farrow sighed, frustrated with her own jumbled thoughts.

"I am hoping to open a small shop out of my home in the Greatwood but... well my mother taught be a few things about healing with herbs and plants, but not enough to run a fully functional shop. I was hoping... maybe you could help me?"
Farrow Brookstone
Herbalist

Change author:
Farrow
Farrow didn't need to wait long as Ray emerged from a backroom with a cheery smile and greeting. She looked as happy as ever, and Farrow assumed it had something to do with the clinic's success along with Ray's usually sunny disposition.

Farrow had come to admire the attuned's positive attitude, and the ease she seemed to have around others. It was one of the reasons Farrow had wandered back to torchline-- she needed som advice, and perhaps a bit of help.

"Hi, Ray," Farrow greatest, voice quiet, small
She was sure Ray would be willing to help her, but Farrow still found herself a bit shy in her request. "I was wondering if... well I mean... Farrow sighed, frustrated with her own jumbled thoughts.

"I am hoping to open a small shop out of my home in the Greatwood but... well my mother taught be a few things about healing with herbs and plants, but not enough to run a fully functional shop. I was hoping... maybe you could help me?"