Training up, up, and away
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Her breath caught (mostly), Soh flopped down beside Tal, leaning back on her hands and tilting her head back to soak up the sun. She appreciated his encouragement, even though she certainly didn't feel like she'd made very good progress. She supposed that was how it started, though, right? In little bits and pieces, a little at a time. "Thanks, Tal," she said with a genuine smile.

She giggled as Boreal deposited soggy beanbags near Tal, then snuck the dragon a treat from her pocket in wordless thanks.

Singing stones? Soh frowned in thought. "I think there are some in the Eye of the Storm? They're supposed to be pretty common around here, from what I've read." And she had read a lot, determined not to be surprised as she had been with the Ceffyl Dwr again. Her pretty face lit with excitement. "We could go check it out, if you want?"
Sohalia
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Boreal was always happy to receive treats, and she padded over to accept her due from Soh with lofty dignity for someone who had just dropped drooly beanbags in her human's lap. Tal snorted as his companion was rewarded for her behavior, but he'd long since given up actively protesting. Instead he turned his attention to something Frey had asked of him and he, in turn, asked with Soh - who was practically a local expert by now!

"The Eye, huh? Haven't been there before," he admitted. "But yeah, if y'could show me the way, that'd be great!" He grinned and pushed himself up, putting away the beanbags for later. "First let's get lunch. An' somethin' t'drink. I'm parched!" Not to mention they still had the rest of the way up the Climb to go...

But at least now they could take their time!

~Fin~