racing toward the heavens
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
I'll fly one day, said Ellyra, and Soh grinned. Knowing her friend, the statement didn't surprise her in the slightest, and she had every confidence thst Ellyra would indeed find some wings, no matter what it took.

"I'm so sorry for your loss," she said sorrowfully at the mention of Ellyra's parents. The other woman would have known about Soh's own loss in that regard, but she might not have heard of Auden's death. So Sohalia took a deep breath, swallowing hard. "Auden's gone, too. Not the war. Illness. Not too long ago." She still missed her guardian every day, and her pain was clear in her eyes.

But the conversation shifted quickly, and Soh was thankful for the change of pace. "Oh, I'm planning to visit Stormbreak soon!" she exclaimed with a smile. "I'll have to look you up while I'm there!" She'd heard only good things about the city, and now that she knew that another of her friends lived there, it drew her even more. She'd be curious to explore and see everything that Stormbreak had to offer. "Is there anything I should look out for while I'm there?"
Sohalia
there's more to living than being alive

Messages In This Thread
racing toward the heavens - by Sohalia - 04-01-2023, 04:24 AM
RE: racing toward the heavens - by Ellyra - 04-07-2023, 02:16 PM
RE: racing toward the heavens - by Sohalia - 04-07-2023, 11:15 PM
RE: racing toward the heavens - by Ellyra - 04-11-2023, 11:28 PM
RE: racing toward the heavens - by Sohalia - 04-11-2023, 11:58 PM
RE: racing toward the heavens - by Ellyra - 04-30-2023, 11:13 PM
RE: racing toward the heavens - by Sohalia - 05-03-2023, 03:47 AM
RE: racing toward the heavens - by Ellyra - 06-15-2023, 01:42 AM