And then there was you
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
i'll plant a row of daisy seeds
in the space beneath each eye
There is blatant relief on Evie's face as the young woman immediately sets to work aiding her, not asking any further questions or brushing her off the way others might have. For some reason there is a deep urgency in her stomach that keeps pushing her onward, insistent that this is not a matter that can be abandoned.

The two work in tandem side-by-side, and though it is both laborious and painfully slow going, neither of them seem keen on wavering. It pays off in the end. A small gap emerges, and Evie makes a small noise in the back of her throat that Sohalia would be able to hear this time by virtue of their closeness. "We've got it, almost there..." she uses her magic to weave further stone supports around the mouth now that it has been opened, and leans down on hands and knees to peer into the hole. "I can't tell what it is. I'm going to try putting my hand in." Her stony face translates that to mean she's willing to risk her fingers if it's a terrified animal. At least her healing magic would assist with that if need be. So without any further hesitation she inserts her arm, and begins to pull out the soft, fuzzy thing her hand touches.

Outside and with a better view, Sohalia would be the first to see colorfully rosetted ears pop free of the dirt.
so they'll remind you of your beauty
when they bloom each time you cry

Messages In This Thread
And then there was you - by Evie - 04-27-2023, 09:07 PM
RE: And then there was you - by Sohalia - 05-11-2023, 02:21 AM
RE: And then there was you - by Evie - 05-18-2023, 11:28 PM
RE: And then there was you - by Sohalia - 05-19-2023, 04:40 AM
RE: And then there was you - by Evie - 05-30-2023, 09:29 PM
RE: And then there was you - by Sohalia - 05-31-2023, 04:29 AM
RE: And then there was you - by Evie - 06-14-2023, 04:12 AM
RE: And then there was you - by Sohalia - 06-14-2023, 11:00 PM