{se} you got that sugar in your voice
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
through her, in a rush of musk and saffron
Smugness is unbecoming as her mother would say, but Evie stopped being the ill-fitting prodigal child long ago and indulges heavily as her beloved pouts. In truth she knows it is who he is at heart, heedless of the health of those choices, and Evie would not want to change that in any way. Even when she worries and teases and (sometimes) nags.

Following in his wake, Evie could repeat his argument in her sleep at this point, and the rote nature has her smiling at her plate as she sits down in the chairs he pulls for them. "I'm sure they were, and you know I always admire your work ethic." It is also why they work so well together as Wardens given Evie can sink into papers and journals in a way that would make Sam proud. "But you also know I like to see you relaxing just for yourself." And usually that is within the sanctum of their home, but Evie cannot steal all his time and relaxation - the rest of the world awaits him.

As they begin to indulge (delicious as always given their foodie natures) Deimos surprises her though, and Evie's eyes widen across the table with intrigue as she swallows. "And it's good enough to be worth it? Though if we fly it'll be much cooler in the air." They both hate the desert, but Evie has developed a fondness for adventuring after so many years in Kings End.
beauty falls into disarray

Messages In This Thread
{se} you got that sugar in your voice - by Evie - 05-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: {se} you got that sugar in your voice - by Evie - 06-04-2023, 11:08 PM