{se} you got that sugar in your voice
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the resurrected sword
He expected her smugness, accepting it because he’d heard the lectures enough from an assortment of friends, family, and loved ones; a modicum of progress and healing that he sometimes forgot entirely. While some measures were readily acknowledged, doing things for himself never had been, and he poked at his food for a moment, striving to drum up a witty retort. Past excuses used to be for roles and responsibilities, or to hide away from any other mounting torments; nowadays it had simply become habit. When none of the responses formed along his mind felt adequate, he simply sighed, spearing portions of salad on his fork. “I know. It is just easy to cast aside, in lieu of everything else.”

Indulging, relaxing, he waited for the curiosity about the oasis to unravel, and wasn’t disappointed. “I am not certain if it is worth it,” as he hadn’t been, wrinkling his nose and shrugging his shoulders. “But she mentioned seeing a lot of plants,” that would be right up Evie’s line of interests. He couldn’t promise actual relaxing either. “Or we could take a trip to King’s End,” as she’d mentioned showing him some of her favored spots, from days amidst and amongst the Wilds.
under the bludgeonings of chance
my head is bloody, but unbowed

Messages In This Thread
{se} you got that sugar in your voice - by Evie - 05-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: {se} you got that sugar in your voice - by Deimos - 06-04-2023, 11:23 PM