hot tea
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
walk me home in the dead of night
Well, that wasn't quite the reaction Flora had anticipated, and the sudden flush of colour in her cheeks says as much. Clearing her throat almost apologetically, the Doubletake shifts on the steps to better face Safrin, before swallowing hard and steeling her nerve. "No, totally you can, and I didn't mean to suggest otherwise, only..." Flora shrugs a little. "You know, you're busy and that's a lot of effort, so I thought I'd just...bring it to you." And, before Safrin could say no or turn her into some horrible ugly old woman, Flora decided to press her luck and just spill it.

"So there was a vote the other day, to replace Maeve." Knowing the herald's thought about the Nightshade, Flora didn't say more about Torchline's former queen. "It was me and Harper, and not only was he incredibly rude, but-" And here is where Flora was really putting all of her eggs in one basket: "He basically called Ronin irresponsible, said he abandoned Stormbreak, and when I said having him on my side was a benefit to Torchline, Harper basically scoffed. And--" Flora raises her chin. "--no one else seemed to care."

Messages In This Thread
hot tea - by Flora - 05-25-2023, 07:47 PM
RE: hot tea - by Safrin - 05-28-2023, 03:57 PM
RE: hot tea - by Flora - 05-28-2023, 04:02 PM
RE: hot tea - by Safrin - 05-28-2023, 04:13 PM